Crown Roofing LLC, one of Florida's largest roofing contractors, is currently seeking a well-rounded individual to fill the role of Service Estimator/Surveyor. Candidate must be experienced in roof repairs and water proofing knowledge. Estimate preparation with scope of work while maintaining, growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships with contractors.
As a Service Estimator you must be self-motivated, adaptable and have a persuasive personality. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong active-listening skills. In addition you must be computer literate with Microsoft office products and the use of a smartphone. Specific qualifications include:
- Service Estimating/roofing estimating experience.
- Ambition to contribute like a partner with this growing business not just an employee
- The ability to follow up with customers, maintain positive relationships and CLOSE sales
- Analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
Other responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring accurate estimates, pricing, adhering to company margins
- Preparing estimates and proposals to prospective customers
- Proactively identifying and contacting potential customers
- Maintaining a positive relationship with current contractors which results being recommended to building owner as best choice
- Maintaining assigned sales quotas and following established company guidelines
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Evaluating site conditions and preparing project estimate
- Closing estimates delivered to the customer
- Maintaining proper sales reports
Our Service Estimators are offered a competitive compensation package.Service Estimator are paid a base plus commissions. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- A Company vehicle/fuel card for business use
- Paid holidays and PTO
If your experience meets the requirements, and you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume.