Crown Roofing, one of Florida's largest roofing companies, is seeking a personable, well-rounded individual to fill the role of Service Estimator/Sales. Estimate preparation with scope of work while maintaining, growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships with contractors.
The Roofing Service Estimator/Sales meets with clients and provides estimates and service proposals. Candidate must be experienced in preparing residential and commercial roof repair estimates and have water proofing knowledge .
Responsibilities will involve:
- Preparing estimates and proposals to prospective customers
- Ensuring accurate estimates, pricing, adhering to company margins
- Proactively identifying and contacting potential customers
- Maintaining a positive relationship with current customers, vendors and contractors
- Maintaining assigned sales quotas and following established company guidelines
- Evaluating site conditions and preparing project estimate
- Closing estimates delivered to the customer
- Maintaining proper sales reports
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or related experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must have 2+ years estimating, cost control, and/or engineering experience
- Must have experience estimating commercial roof repairs
- Through knowledge of company procedures, estimating techniques, all engineering disciplines, cost control systems and accounts
- Ability to estimate all types of roofing projects, plus ability to coordinate and supervise work effort is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required, FCS experience preferred
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
Our Service Estimators are offered a competitive compensation package plus commissions.
- Health Insurance
- A Company vehicle/fuel card for business use
- Paid holidays
If your experience meets the requirements, and you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace