Roofing Service Estimator
Crown Roofing, one of Florida's largest roofing companies, is seeking a personable, well-rounded individual to fill the role of Roofing Service Estimator/Sales. Candidate must be experienced in roof repairs and water proofing knowledge. Estimate preparation with scope of work while maintaining, growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships with contractors.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Preparing estimates and proposals to prospective customers
- Ensuring accurate estimates, pricing, adhering to company margins
- Proactively identifying and contacting potential customers
- Maintaining a positive relationship with current contractors which results being recommended to building owners as best choice
- Maintaining assigned sales quotas and following established company guidelines
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Evaluating site conditions and preparing project estimate
- Closing estimates delivered to the customer
- Maintaining proper sales reports
As a Service Estimator, you must be self motivated, adaptable and have a persuasive personality. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong active-listening skills. In addition you must be computer literate with Microsoft office products and the use of a smartphone. Specific qualifications include:
- Service Estimating/Roofing Estimating experience
- Ambition to contribute like a partner with this growing business not just an employee
- The ability to follow up with customers, maintain positive relationships and CLOSE sales
- Analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
Our Service Estimators are offered a competitive compensation package plus commissions.
- Health Insurance
- A Company vehicle/fuel card for business use
- Paid holidays
If your experience meets the requirements, and you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace